- Resort Highlights
- Guest Privileges
- Spa & Wellness
- MEETINGS & WEDDINGS
- Partner Hotel
Dear Valued Guests,
The health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues takes top priority and we are closely monitoring the situation. We have already taken steps in the past months to raise awareness of the Covid-19 with our hotel team.
To align with the direction from the Prachuap Khirikhan Communicable Disease Committee and to support the health and wellbeing of our guests and the hotel colleagues, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is temporarily closed from now until further notice.
While pausing, our colleagues will be refreshing the new offerings and creating new luxurious experiences for you when we resume back our operations.
Moreover, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation globally and continue to follow the authorities’ guidelines and provide support to our guests, colleagues and partners.
Times like these remind us all what's most important in our lives, please stay safe and we eagerly look forward to your return.
Unique dining choices at InterContinental® Hua Hin Resort are a perfect complement to beachfront luxury, with authentic flavors and fresh, local seafood as well as imported international specialties. Enjoy a fabulous meal from our talented chefs wherever it suits your mood, whether dining with a splendid view at the beach, watching the moonlight and stars, or in the resort’s private sunken cabanas.
This luxury resort features eight distinctive restaurants and bars. Each restaurant specializes in a different cuisine and affords a unique dining experience.
• Pirom Restaurant - Feature dishes from Thailand’s four culinary regions with emphasis on time-honoured recipes and premium produce. Enjoy a stylish yet relaxed setting where not only the tastes and aromas, but also the sights, textures and sounds of Thai cultural heritage inspire every sense.
• Azure Restaurant - Discover our popular restaurant with outstanding views of the Gulf of Thailand from its beach setting and roof deck to match the quality of its cuisine offering a true Farm-and-Sea-to-Table dining experience to nourish both body and spirit.
• Le Colonial Restaurant - Enjoy dining at Le Colonial Restaurant which indicated the design of the show kitchen. It lends a fun and relaxed mood to dining with a play on the idea of “Mother’s Kitchen”. The simple black and white tone, with a splash of yellow color scheme intended to create a sense of fun and reflect the idea of collection through time, of different pieces acquired here and there.
• Tea Salon - An exclusive spot for tea lovers in Hua Hin where exceptional collections of world-class tea from Singapore named TWG are well prepared at the resort’s BluPort Wing. Tea Salon also have tasty array of pastries and dessert created by our professional pastry chefs for you to further complement your tea time.
• Azure Bar - The perfect place in Hua Hin to hangout featuring with a wonderful cocktail selection by Joseph Boroski, the bespoke cocktail pioneer. Fresh ingredients combined with carefully selected spirits and a large measure of craft mean a superior drinking experience.
• Lee La Bar - An elegant and debonair atmosphere inspires the delightful Lee La Bar during the day. Come the evening, enjoy sophisticated pleasures including premium spirits served in elegant surroundings.
• Pool Bar - Visit the swim-up Pool Bar or have one of our pool staff deliver direct to your chaise longue, offering ice-cold beers, refreshing thirst-quenchers, exotic cocktails and light bites.
• Saraan Lounge - Experience the town’s most stylish venue – Saraan Lounge –setting the tone for sophisticated relaxing and unwinding in Thailand’s premier seaside community. Amid striking black-and-white décor enhanced with splashes of colour, guests enjoy superb cocktails mixed by creative and imaginative bar staff.
For any Food & Beverage inquiry, please call us at +6632 616 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org