InterContinental Hua Hin Resort’s Leisure Suite accommodation – the resort’s only family suite – ensures a great holiday for Mum, Dad and all the kids.
The suite totals 135 square metres and comprises separate living and dining areas, two bedrooms, kitchenette as well as spacious private balcony with oversized daybed. Both the master bedroom and second bedroom contain king-sized beds, and each bedroom likewise has its own private bathroom with shower and bathtub. Bathrooms also feature luxury amenities by L'Occitane.
With its roomy comfort for up to six guests, elegant colonial-style furnishings, modern technologies and many other thoughtful conveniences, Leisure Suite accommodation at InterContinental Hua Hin Resort will make your family holiday truly memorable.
Download Fact Sheet
- Exclusive welcome amenities
- Master bedroom (king bed)
- Second bedroom (king bed)
- Living and dining areas
- Storage room
- Spacious private balcony with oversized daybed
- Fully stocked minibar (charges may apply)
- Daily supply of bottled water
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Laptop-sized digital safety deposit box
- 220Volt electrical sockets
- Smoke alarms
- Emergency lighting
- Work desk
- Alarm clock
- Ironing facilities
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- TWG tea set
- Baby crib (on request)
- Three telephones
- Electric stove
- 3 of 43" LED Smart Digital TV with international sattlelite channels
- Accessible to Blutooth and Screenshare
- CD/DVD player (on request)
- International satellite channels
- Two bathrooms each with separate shower and bathtub
- Guest toilet
- Double bathroom vanity
- Luxurious bathroom amenities by L'Occitane
- Hair dryer
Housekeeping and in-room services
- In-room dining
- Wake-up call service
- Turndown service
- Laundry service (charges may apply)
Further conveniences and complimentary advantages
- Daily breakfast for two (if included in room rate)
- Complimentary access to Club InterContinental Lounge and Club benefits
- Complimentary access to Vana Nava Waterpark and True Arena Hua Hin
- Access to 24-hour fitness centre
- Planet Trekkers (kids’ club)
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
Note: Please be aware Leisure Suite accommodation does not offer sea view but instead has partial sky view.
- 0-11 years old sharing room with parents free of charge. An extra bed will provided for free of charge.
- 0-6 years old child, breakfast free of charge
- 7-11 years old child, breakfast will cost 400++ per meal per child.
- 12 years old child is considered an adult.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed in Club InterContinental Lounge. Alternative venue for kids are provided.